• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Discussion] Cubing YouTube Channels

greentgoatgal

Well so far the videos are great and enjoyable to watch. I have two questions namely, (1) Is your sister older or younger then you? and (2) Why are the comedy videos filmed in the car? I thought it was pretty funny when I saw it and I assumed that, a) you kicked her out of the house or, b)that was part of the comedy :D I hope that you know I am joking around, but i did think it was funny to see your sister in the car filming, instead of in the house or something akin. I look forward to any and all future videos.
Lol. I'm probably going to film in the car also, just haven't really gotten around to doing it yet.
We like filming in the car for several reasons:
1. We have a magnetic GPS deal for the phone, so we can place the phone (used as a camera) on it. Way easier than figuring out some other way to prop the phone up.
2. The lighting is pretty good, way better than inside.
3. The audio is also pretty good. We just use the mic on the camera, so nothing fancy. Just gotta work with the surroundings so your voice doesn't get drowned out by anything.
4. The house is a total no go for filming anything. We are an 8 person family in a 2 bed, 1 bath house so nothing is ever quiet or peaceful unless you go outside and find some space. On my own channel, everything is filmed in the goat pen (goat channel). But the car is great if you just want to talk in front of a camera.

Oh, and she's older than me.

This is both of us in the car. Ignore the content lol ;)

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Lol. I'm probably going to film in the car also, just haven't really gotten around to doing it yet.
We like filming in the car for several reasons:
1. We have a magnetic GPS deal for the phone, so we can place the phone (used as a camera) on it. Way easier than figuring out some other way to prop the phone up.
2. The lighting is pretty good, way better than inside.
3. The audio is also pretty good. We just use the mic on the camera, so nothing fancy. Just gotta work with the surroundings so your voice doesn't get drowned out by anything.
4. The house is a total no go for filming anything. We are an 8 person family in a 2 bed, 1 bath house so nothing is ever quiet or peaceful unless you go outside and find some space. On my own channel, everything is filmed in the goat pen (goat channel). But the car is great if you just want to talk in front of a camera.

Oh, and she's older than me.

This is both of us in the car. Ignore the content lol ;)

Thank you for explaining it all, that makes a lot of since now.

PyraMaster

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys,

I have a youtube channel called CrazySlowCubing and I only have 10 subscribers.:confused: :?

I post stuff about cubing, drones, and probably more stuff in the future.

I'm just wondering if you guys have any tips for getting more subscribers.

Thanks for any help!

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiz48FdV9I_tmZ0TJF33y2A

My channel is on the speedsolving method of Roux
and on new blindfold cube solving techniques yo.

Currently I have 700 subs and in dire need of 300 more.
I have posted nearly 380 videos till now ranging from tutorials, walkthroughs and official and unofficial solves.

The video that has took off for my channel is from the playlist CFOP vs Roux , and it has 37000 views currently!

The content that I make is pretty advanced and more focussed towards blindsolving>

I have been active on Youtube since Feb 2015 and the journey has been quite fun.

I also do unboxings of new new 3x3s by doing the RouxNBlind Test, in which I see the performance of the cube from Roux and blindsolving perspective.

I also have Roux method tutorial in 4 languages.
I plan to make tutorials in more languages yo.

Check out the channel RouxNBlind!

Last edited:

PerfectSledge

Hey there! This is Karan.
I actually wanted to grow my Cubing YouTube channel for which I want some support. I want some untouched topics to make videos upon. And I think you guys can definitely help me over that. I am currently SUB23 so please give relevant suggestions.

Channel Name : Perfect Sledge

u Cube

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey there! This is Karan.
I actually wanted to grow my Cubing YouTube channel for which I want some support. I want some untouched topics to make videos upon. And I think you guys can definitely help me over that. I am currently SUB23 so please give relevant suggestions.

Channel Name : Perfect Sledge
Hello! I subscribed to you! A possible video to make could be how poorly we treat non cuber because if we are looking for this community to grow we should be more accepting because they know absolutely nothing about it.

u Cube

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, My channel recently hit 50 subscribers and i would like to introduce my channel to you guys So you can check out my Channel to be emtertained ! I make videos on Cubing and so here is the link :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC00uQzTz-l3fGg-h5q28Cjw/featured
Hey guys,

I have a youtube channel called CrazySlowCubing and I only have 10 subscribers.:confused: :?

I post stuff about cubing, drones, and probably more stuff in the future.

I'm just wondering if you guys have any tips for getting more subscribers.

Thanks for any help!
Ill sub for sub your channels look great! And krispy cuber I also really like skewb lol