• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Discussion] Cubing YouTube Channels

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi.
I get regular hate and actual bullying both in real life and online for my YouTube channel.
I would really appreciate it if people who see this thread could visit my YouTube channel and give me some feedback on my videos and/or how I can improve.
This would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
Alexander

YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO_qAiW6JrBT-Fvd8ylYylQ

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi.
I get regular hate and actual bullying both in real life and online for my YouTube channel.
I would really appreciate it if people who see this thread could visit my YouTube channel and give me some feedback on my videos and/or how I can improve.
This would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
Alexander

YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO_qAiW6JrBT-Fvd8ylYylQ
First thoughts:

1) The video that plays ("Welcome to My Channel") when I go to your channel is a complete ripoff of JRCuber's old intro and music. I know you've changed your intro but you might want to get rid of that video or redo it so the first impression isn't "hey, I'm copying JRCuber!"

2) Your audio is a little quiet (I'm looking at "Birthday Unboxing Part 2")

3) You move toward and away from the microphone a lot so the audio is really, really uneven.

4) The pace on the video is a little slow.

5) Nothing wrong with the video quality. Looks good, nice lighting, good angle.

Overall, not bad at all. Just work on that audio!

MiaSponseller

WCA
2017SPON01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Something original too?
Yeah, that’s a good idea. Thanks.

So I have a YouTube channel, CubeStack. I was wondering if I should make a cube collection video and a mains and PBs video or if I should just make one of them. Or if you have any other video ideas I’d love to hear them.
Why did this get moved to this discussion? My channel is not new.

Last edited by a moderator:

greentgoatgal

So I have a YouTube channel, CubeStack. I was wondering if I should make a cube collection video and a mains and PBs video or if I should just make one of them. Or if you have any other video ideas I’d love to hear them.
If you have fewer subscribers I would say quit putting out cliche content that nobody wants to watch. But you have way more subscribers than I do, so I'm gonna say do 2 separate videos.

WCA
2017MEYY01
YouTube
Visit Channel