• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Discussion] Cubing YouTube Channels

Aaron Quizon

I haven't actually made a youtube channel yet but I wanted some input for it. One is I need a name, any suggestions there? Also would it be a good idea? I'm a relatively new cuber, but I'm interested in starting one. I'm not all that fast but I know my ins and outs of the cubes.

Please reply or PM me. Thanks.

asacuber

WCA
2015SANT44
YouTube
Visit Channel
I haven't actually made a youtube channel yet but I wanted some input for it. One is I need a name, any suggestions there? Also would it be a good idea? I'm a relatively new cuber, but I'm interested in starting one. I'm not all that fast but I know my ins and outs of the cubes.

It's never to early or late to start one

For names, how about DankAQ or AQrulz? I think these are not that great, just a few ideas

AidanNoogie

WCA
2017MCKE02
YouTube
Visit Channel

If you think it will be fun, go for it!

LexCubing

For the Youtubers write down what you actually do and if do walkthrough solves mostly say what method/s you use. Saying check me out/ I do solves doesn't tell me anything.