I watched your review of the 354M.Wondering if people could give some feedback on my videos and what I could be doing better. Don't feel obliged to sub or like, I'm just requesting some constructive feedback.
My Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxWMy-sHzCiPY3kG0pV5kLA
Thanks so much for taking the time to deconstruct my video. I'm definitely going to apply some of these techniques into my videos. Thanks again.I watched your review of the 354M.
1) The stuff at the beginning is rough and jumpy. If you're going to do "action" shots where you pan from one thing to another, it's gotta be smoother.
2) There's a weird red light that appears on the cube for a couple seconds.
3) For the solve footage, I would recommend placing the camera up higher. The angle is a little too flat right now, IMHO.
4) I would also recommend covering up the window as your camera is picking up the light from the window and underexposing the rest of the frame as a result. In addition, the sunlight creates a bright white "hot" spot in the footage where the picture is blown out. Alternatively, film closer to the window and actually use the light for lighting the picture.
5) In general, try to bring more light into the video. Things are nice and visible but could be brighter.
6) Good job on the audio. You're plenty loud enough and clear. And you're not killing us with music that's way too loud. Well done!
Good luck with your channel.
I can't give ideas, but I have advise...i am wanting to make a youtube channel but am totally lost for what to call it, any ideas?
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|My youtube channel||Off-Topic Discussion||1|
|K||Youtube Channel Announcement - Puzzlebuilding 101||Puzzle Building, Modding, & Designing||4|
|2x2 CLL learning resources comparison(youtube)||General Speedcubing Discussion||1|
|Favorite non-cubing Youtube channels?||Off-Topic Discussion||4|
|Most Subscribed Cubing YouTube Channels||General Speedcubing Discussion||69|