• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New YouTube Channels Thread

Akshat Sehgal

Hey everyone. So recently my cubing youtube channel with over 300 subscribers got deleted because i changed my age on google, so I want to try again with a new channel. I don't have any videos yet but I post highly edited, 4k videos a lot so make sure to sub. You can expect a video from me in a couple of days or so because i have exams. Also, here is a screenshot of me getting 300 subs on my first channel.

Here is the link to the new one:

Attachments

povlhp

Hi,
I am planning on making some youtube videos, both on english, and on danish as well.
Just tried recording a simpler F2L guide, with bad sound, and tried to put sound on later. This is not as good, but would make it easier for produce multiple language versions of the same video. So I assume it has to be first shot sequences with OK sound, and then possible retake sequences and pick the best.

I want to record with my older Canon dSLR, and the microphone on that is not the best. So should I just record video there, and use either headset/phone to record the audio, adding it in post-processing ? I can always make a sound / clap Cornercut in front of camera to get sound/video synced.

How do people to this ?

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi,
I am planning on making some youtube videos, both on english, and on danish as well.
Just tried recording a simpler F2L guide, with bad sound, and tried to put sound on later. This is not as good, but would make it easier for produce multiple language versions of the same video. So I assume it has to be first shot sequences with OK sound, and then possible retake sequences and pick the best.

I want to record with my older Canon dSLR, and the microphone on that is not the best. So should I just record video there, and use either headset/phone to record the audio, adding it in post-processing ? I can always make a sound / clap Cornercut in front of camera to get sound/video synced.

How do people to this ?
I would just have two recording devices, one for video, one for audio, and either do it twice or voice over one. Syncing them shouldn’t be too hard if they start at roughly similar times.