• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New YouTube Channels Thread

goidlon

Hey guys how are you doing today. I just wanted to ask if you could head over to my channel, and subscribe we have 25 and I am posting a new video on friday a 3x3 average.

Timoth3

goidlon

Hello I am Spectrum Cubing a you tuber with 26 subscribers I am now doing daily uploads. I made this thread to talk about my journey on youtube 100 subs, then 500, 100, 10,000, 50,000, 100,000 etc. Here is a link to my channel so you can check out some of my videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL63jcdjTEJbmc5J_kFMPvA

Make sure to check out 3x3 average of 5 EP. 2. It has some important announcments.

saihei6925

So in case you get bored, not feeling to practice at all and wanna watch some funny skits, my new channel that gather my thoughts may be the place for you!
(^▽^)

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G9600 發送