• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Discussion] Cubing YouTube Channels

cubix_ruberyt

I have a yt about my journey to sub ten and I am only at 30 seconds. I know 2 look oll and 2 look pll with some plls that i do know. My f2l is the worst part ut it's improving. cross is decent but not efficiently. I will post a link to my channel so you can subscribe and when I post some newer videos you can comment some tips. Thanks, have a great day! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmpkh5VfK7psYx2QJhBmhKQ?view_as=subscriber

Cube Tribe

YouTube
Visit Channel
YouTube
Visit Channel
I’m doing this just for fun, subscribe if you want

My YouTube channel is called: Gong’s Brand Cube

Last edited by a moderator:

CrispyCubing

WCA
2019YODE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am a relatively new channel. I make videos for fun and to hopefully have a positive impact on the community. Anyway here it is, at the time of this post I just released a video.

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
??????? @PetrusQuber make it faster than this "CFOP-only" person

wait.. I also use CFOP
nah Petrus is so good I am using it currently to help with becoming color neutral with CFOP, I did an avg of 100 cn for CFOP yesterday to see if I was improving and it was 10.7:eek::D