• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Weilong GTS!

lujandav

Hey guys it's my first post on the forum and I'm just making this to inform the speedcubinf community that there is an upcoming Weilong GTS as announced aND shown on @guessel_xu 's instagram page!
What do you guys think of this? Since the Weilong has been close to obsolete for some time, I think this cube will bring back the hype from the original MoYu Weilong that has been shrouded by the routine smooth/fast cubes... or will it be a flop??

DTCuber

The Mini Moyu Weilong V2 is still my 3x3 main and OH main, so the Weilong is not close to obsolete for sure. I'm definitely interested in getting this, though it doesn't look like a massive improvement upon previous Weilong designs.

b0ssGuy23

WCA
2015FAZE01
WOAH!

With all of these MoYu 3x3's coming out, the WeiLong is still my 2nd favorite, 1st being the HuaLong, my main. This looks super interesting, and I'll try my best to get it!

LOLOL LUCAS IS IN THE PIC XDDDDDDD

CuBouz

While I'm still deep in love with the WeiLong v2, I can't but doubt this is going to feel anything like it.

ZZTrooper

WCA
2015HOKE01
Does anyone know when this is coming out? I think it'll still be quite smooth since the design has lots of tracks as opposed to indents, which normally make cubes clacky. It also seems to have non squared off corners, which I think is good. My Aolong GT catches and locks up like crazy because of the squared off corner design so I will either wait for this or get the new x man tornado. If it's expected to arrive in the near future, then I will get it, but I am not a patient person :D

YouTube
Visit Channel
Does anyone know when this is coming out? I think it'll still be quite smooth since the design has lots of tracks as opposed to indents, which normally make cubes clacky. It also seems to have non squared off corners, which I think is good. My Aolong GT catches and locks up like crazy because of the squared off corner design so I will either wait for this or get the new x man tornado. If it's expected to arrive in the near future, then I will get it, but I am not a patient person :D
No news as of now related to the release date :(