• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Way of Cubing (Funny Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasguitar7

to put a youtube video on here the syntax is open bracket "[", the word "youtube", close bracket "]", then the end of the url (j9OaUMv1ovU), then you close it with "[/", "youtube", "]"

Jokerman5656

Catch Me If You Can
WCA
2009BRAI01
YouTube
jokerman5656
no offence but we've all seen this a million times or at least something like it. Yes you made a fairly good video but i didn't find it funny and i'm sure a lot of others wont. We have heard all the same things about taking the stickers off, claiming you solved it when someone else did. It's old and not really video worthy. But on the lighter side I don't think i've seen you around here much what method do you use and what speed? Have you made an introduction thread?

Anyway vid was pretty good with editing and all, you actually put time into it and not made it crappy quality. Good work in that sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.