• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

NEW V-Cube 6 for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubedude7

WCA
2008MHLS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi Everyone,

I won this cube a few weeks ago at Twente Open 2012, but since I already have one, I decided to sell it.

Here's a picture: http://imgur.com/ozDfY

As you can see it comes in the old box. It also comes with the little pamflet.
The bid starts at 20 euros (about 26$) excl. shipping costs. The shipping costs depend on where you live. If you live in The Netherlands, the shipping costs will be 6,75 euros. If you live somewhere else in Europe, they will vary from 8,50-11,05 euros. If you live outside Europe, they will be 17,10 euros.

Happy bidding!:D

Last edited:

KingTim96

WCA
2012SPIT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
since nobody wants it, and nobody has bid for it, how about i just pay for the shipping and you send it to me. lol cause you never paid for the cube, so why should i? P.S. i live in north america

KingTim96

WCA
2012SPIT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
or you could sell it to me, if nobody wants it on the forum i dont know if anyone wouldwant it at a competition. mainly because its un-modded. why dont i just pay for shipping and we call it a deal? sounds awesome! lol.

Phantomcuber3

YouTube
Visit Channel
Exactly what everyone is saying. If you won it in a competition or earned it, why sell it and also make the buyer pay for shipping? Might as well lower the price by at least 25% or let the buyer only pay for shipping.

Athefre

Exactly what everyone is saying. If you won it in a competition or earned it, why sell it and also make the buyer pay for shipping? Might as well lower the price by at least 25% or let the buyer only pay for shipping.

It doesn't matter how someone acquires something. The fact is that it is something worth money. If this person wants to sell the puzzle for what it's worth, that's their choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.