• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

NEW Turbo Tracking | 3x3 F2L Lookahead Technique

Humble Cuber

WCA
2020KRUG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
There was a thread started in October 2011, talking about a technique for F2L Lookahead known as turbo tracking, I have personally been doing this for around 2 months and it has greatly improved the time it takes me to do F2L. There was a video posted in 2011 about this as well but since then, there has been no talk about this technique or the forums or on youtube. I decided to make a new and improved video that went more in-depth into the technique itself. I hope this helps you guys out, it did for me!

Spacey10

There was a thread started in October 2011, talking about a technique for F2L Lookahead known as turbo tracking, I have personally been doing this for around 2 months and it has greatly improved the time it takes me to do F2L. There was a video posted in 2011 about this as well but since then, there has been no talk about this technique or the forums or on youtube. I decided to make a new and improved video that went more in-depth into the technique itself. I hope this helps you guys out, it did for me!

I know this is a little off topic, but the name of the video says tacking instead of tracking

Humble Cuber

WCA
2020KRUG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I know this is a little off topic, but the name of the video says tacking instead of tracking
Oh, lol thanks, ima fix that rn

Name has been fixed, thanks for pointing that out to me, would have never noticed ;)