• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Pyraminx Method That I Made

Would you use this method in solving?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

AMCuber

I don't know what to do when you create a method, I will just call it 12C method (if that is how creating a method works).

First, match up all centers while building a keyhole.

Second, since you solved all centers in the right spots, you just go in to solving the keyhole

Third and last, you solve the bottom layer as in Oka and Keyhole.

I won't use this in my solves as it seems it would be slow for me.

Rcuber123

WCA
2014TAMI01
I don't know what to do when you create a method, I will just call it 12C method (if that is how creating a method works).

First, match up all centers while building a keyhole.

Second, since you solved all centers in the right spots, you just go in to solving the keyhole

Third and last, you solve the bottom layer as in Oka and Keyhole.

I won't use this in my solves as it seems it would be slow for me.
Isn't that just L4E?

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Isn't that just L4E?

Yeah, it's basically a less efficient, sideways L4E. :p
L4E is good because you don't always have to solve the top center and you can force many cases to be reduced to L3E right off the bat (or you can force the ones that can't to be reduced to a nice L3E case later). It seems like it would be harder to do that with this method.