• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New PB and Sub 30 Average

glxy

So when I first started, my average was about 1 minute and 30 seconds. My PB was 45 seconds and then I quit. I started again and maybe like 3 months ago I hit 45 again. But about 2 weeks ago, I got my WRM 2021 and right before that I had a Gan Air and averaged around 45 seconds. As soon as I got my new cube I started to average 35 seconds and I hit my first Sub 30 Average and my PB of 21 which I think is pretty good considering I don't do F2L and do beginner instead.
coolio

TheEpicCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
So when I first started, my average was about 1 minute and 30 seconds. My PB was 45 seconds and then I quit. I started again and maybe like 3 months ago I hit 45 again. But about 2 weeks ago, I got my WRM 2021 and right before that I had a Gan Air and averaged around 45 seconds. As soon as I got my new cube I started to average 35 seconds and I hit my first Sub 30 Average and my PB of 21 which I think is pretty good considering I don't do F2L and do beginner instead.
coolio
F2L. It's what I say to every cuber that I talk to. Get good at F2L, and also maybe a bit of PLL.

OtterCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
coolio
Congratulations!

glxy

F2L. It's what I say to every cuber that I talk to. Get good at F2L, and also maybe a bit of PLL.
im practicing intuitive f2l and just f2l takes me about 45 seconds but i know it will be worth it. do you think learning the algs will be better? also i have about 7 more pll to learn. my recongnition on pll is pretty bad thoguh