• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Guildford challenge variation idea?

Miges12w3

I got this idea because of my friends not having clock or 5x5. The idea was to get a simpler and faster Guildford challenge with fewer events.
The challenge consists of the following:
2-4
Pyra
Skewb
OH.

This has been the easiest way to do a multi-person Guildford challenge, the reason being that most of my friends have 2-4, Pyra, Skewb, and being able to do OH fast.

Post your ideas below.

M

Malkom

You should call it "the noobathlon" since these are the events new cubers and people who don't take cubing too seriously often prefer.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
I'd say that's probably not a Guildford challenge, but it could certainly be something else. I think it would be great to do a relay consisting of:
3-5 Blind (first, so DNFs can be rescrambled and attempted at the end)
2-7 speedsolve
Megaminx
Square-1
OH
Feet

Optionally:
Pyraminx
Clock
Skewb

Basically everything except FMC and MBLD. If I ever organize a competition it will most likely be a difficult decision between this and gigaminx as an unofficial event. I'd probably go with something to the tune of "big cheese challenge" for a name, because Wisconsin.