• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The $1000 Speedcube Tierlist

Have You Subscribed to The Cubing Critics

• Total voters

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
you're on 100!

Just realised we didn't write an official message

HUGE THANKS for 100 SUBS!!
The forums have been a great place to help get our content out there, and we've been received very well by the community.

Announcement time! Awesome!
As promised, we have a few interesting things to announce. We are very excited to share this with you in an upcoming video.
Thanks again everyone!

REMINDER: Giveaway still open. Only 2 DAYS LEFT to enter.
1 - Subscribe
2 - Like The Video
3 - Comment your favourite GAN cube

I subbed. I really like your thumbnails, they're super clean!

Thanks for the kind words, you're feedback goes a very long way in building our channel and content!
Wow I missed a lot here. For some reason I wasn't getting notifs :(
We're catching up!

1601893383799.png

Pls sub to Sub20Cubing!

Feel free to share some of your content on the forums.

Thanks again everyone.
Who's on #TeamCubingCritics?
REMINDER - YouCube Rewinds

We are producing a cubing recap every month highlighting the best things to happen in the cubing community over the last month. This is the perfect place to showcase some of YOUR CONTENT. Feel free to let us know if we have your consent to use snippets of your videos in this rewind.
We won't use your videos without your consent (for legal reasons) so let us know!

#TeamCubingCritics

Attachments

• 1601893340935.png
    1601893340935.png
    582.8 KB · Views: 5

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
You have permission to use any snippets of any of my videos, as long as you link them in the description, don't take credit for any of them and pm which ones you're going to use. And just to confirm, the Gan giveaway is US only right?
I can't wait for the KewbzUK giveaway and congratulations on growing so fast!