• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Game Show Seeking the Nation's Brightest!

slewiscasting

Hi Everyone!

I am currently casting a new prime-time competition that is looking for the Nation's Brightest to compete for a huge cash prize. Since our show is all about puzzles and problem-solving, I have a feeling that all of you speed solvers might have the skills that would be perfect for this show (and earn you a new title and bragging rights!). I've attached a flyer with more information for you to check out. If you are the least bit intrigued, let me know what the best phone is to reach you and I would be happy to fill you in a little more! If you're not interested, but know someone who might be, feel free to pass along my information.

Stephanie Lewis
Casting Producer, Nation's Brightest
www.nationsbrightestcasting.com

Attachments

• nationsflier_website.jpg
    nationsflier_website.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 25