• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Update] New Cubing Timer Website - SpeedTimer!

CoderGuru

Quick Edit:
  • Added Stackmat Compatibility Thanks ToThis File
  • Stackmat Integration with the Timer Tool
  • Stackmat Setting in the Settings Page
  • Cleaned Up Modules to Lower Project Size & Increase Efficiency
  • Minor Bug Fixes
The fact that the Stackmat works with the Timer Tool means that SpeedTimer can be used instead of a timer display(which costs money and is bulky).
You can activate Stackmat in the settings, and the same setting will apply to the tools section.

CoderGuru

If I am able to find a way to get funding for a new server, I can change it from needing a google account to being able to use things like Microsoft, GitHub, and obviously the default email + password system

CoderGuru

He is speeeeeeeeeeeeed

Also about the mobile app would it available in both IOS and Android?
Yes it would. The method I was using to make it just got deprecated, and with the Login system, Offline Desktop App, Bluetooth connection, and with bug fixes taking higher priority, it may be a while until the app is out.