• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Update] New Cubing Timer Website - SpeedTimer!

CoderGuru

I have finally had the chance to check out the new update, time is fixed now but the scrambles are still not random state for 3x3x3 and contain moves like U D U2... which is pointless and leads to lower scramble quality due to less actual moves being done.
Yes, I'm Still working on scrambles. The summer is coming soon, so they will too.

EvanCuber

For some reason, the website won't run on my computer. I have a pretty old computer, so that might be the problem, but whenever I get on it, it just won't run correctly.

Flowkap

To be frank, export in XLSX is not an improvement for people that are e.g. on Linux. Why use a proprietary format?

I also wonder if you have the source code on GitHub?

CoderGuru

To be frank, export in XLSX is not an improvement for people that are e.g. on Linux. Why use a proprietary format?

I also wonder if you have the source code on GitHub?
I used XLSX as you can create separate sheets to help organize your solves for analyzation.

Why exactly do you need the source code though, just asking?

CoderGuru

Hi All,

Just added a quick update to fix some minor bugs regarding mobile view for a couple things. Check the update log for more info :)