• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Nevan J's Road to Square-1 NR

Nevan J

WCA
2022JAIN05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, I finally finished learning eg-1, but I have terrible recognition. So can anyone help to improve this? What I am currently doing is doing slow solves (not timing my solves) and then recognising the case as fast as I can. So should I keep doing this to improve recognition or is there anything else I should do as well?

Timona

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, I finally finished learning eg-1, but I have terrible recognition. So can anyone help to improve this? What I am currently doing is doing slow solves (not timing my solves) and then recognising the case as fast as I can. So should I keep doing this to improve recognition or is there anything else I should do as well?
If you know CLL and have good recognition, then why is EG-1 a problem lol, aren't they the exact same thing asides from the Layer?

Timona

YouTube
Visit Channel
then how how to improve recognition at CLL
When I need help recognizing a certain case, I drill the alg 2 or 3 times, study the case for about 5 minutes, then drill the alg again and repeat. I do it till I can recognize it easily while solving. I don't know if it will work for other people, but that how I learn to recognize cases.

Practice. Look for patterns and bars, opposite and adjacent colours. That's the way I recognise most of my CLLs

Nevan J

WCA
2022JAIN05
YouTube
Visit Channel
um guys, I found a cube store named Cubezz, and it has the Gan 12 Maglev UV Coated AT SUCH A LOWER COST
it even has the MGC ELITE 2x2 At a cost I have basically never seen before, so is this cube store genuine? they even provide free shipping I am actually shocked rn please is this fake or real anyone help

Timona

YouTube
Visit Channel
um guys, I found a cube store named Cubezz, and it has the Gan 12 Maglev UV Coated AT SUCH A LOWER COST
it even has the MGC ELITE 2x2 At a cost I have basically never seen before, so is this cube store genuine? they even provide free shipping I am actually shocked rn please is this fake or real anyone help
Yeah its legit. They just have some long af shipping times.

Nevan J

WCA
2022JAIN05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I asked my mom if I could buy cubes from CubeZZ, and I told her how it was cheaper but would take forever to ship because it is in China. And then she cut me off and told me that "NO INDIAN FAMILY WILL SUPPORT THE CHINESE ECONOMY."
honestly I changed my opinion I will only be buying from either cubelelo or thecubestore and possibly even Speedcubeshop