• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Nevan J's Progression Thread | Grinding 2x2 and 4x4

Timona

YouTube
Visit Channel
Nope, just drill the CLL/EG-1 algs. The scrambles will give you a premade layer/face.

Don't use Jperm's lefty algs please. Can you post here what lefty algs you use and I'll give you alternatives. Of course, some algs are just best with lefties, but some definitely not.
I think his main issue is case recognition, not TPS

Nevan J

WCA
2022JAIN05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think his main issue is case recognition, not TPS
i can turn kinda fast on most solves, but because the YuPo V2 M is just really bad at corner cutting, I do lose TPS and get 4 fours :(
Can you post here what lefty algs you use and I'll give you alternatives. Of course, some algs are just best with lefties, but some definitely not.
um you can watch his video or from his website (they are a lot to post)

should I learn the alternatives from the best 2x2 algs spreadsheet?

also I'll try not to post till friday or I will not be able to post anymore (the "maximum amount of posts in 24 hours" thing)