• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Negative Time Solving Contest 2018

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just realized no one posted anything about this here this year. I actually didn't realize until about an hour ago that today was the day we fall back in the US. I realize many other places have already had their time change (like almost all of Europe), but the East Coast of the US is about to have theirs in an hour and a half, so if you're in most of the US, you still have time to do this if you see this in the next hour or so!

https://negative-time.cubing.net/

I think I'm just going to do 3BLD this year; I don't really have the energy for more today.

Edit: I did it - successful; time was -58min, 31.79sec.

Last edited:

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
I actually thought about this this year, but I was at my brother’s wedding until late, and needed to get up in the morning, so no chance I was staying up any later.

Daylight Saving Time Kills People!