• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Need Zhanchi center cap replacement

Incogaceous

Hi,

I first bought my zhanchi about 2 months ago. From the beginning, I realized that the center caps were really bad and they popped off about twice a week. I didn't really care then, but today was especially windy, and the red cap popped off. It flew away in some direction and I spent half an hour looking for it but I never found it. :( Is there a way to get another center cap? I don't really want to buy another zhanchi either. pls help my zhanchi is really beloved to me :eek:

Incogaceous

You also have to buy an actual center piece....just what I needed to as my white center piece is cracked :D

CarlBrannen

WCA
2013BRAN01
A crack is easy to fix. Find someone who makes plastic models. The glue they use (that partially dissolves the plastic) is perfect for cubes.

I use Plastruct Plastic Weld to glue my DIYs together because I think the solid feel you get is better. After gluing you end up with a little glue line. It's worthwhile to sand this down.