• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Need Ideas for an easy Mod

TheRealWillB

I have a school project that involves building.engineering something, and I want to make a Rubik's cube mod. What are some cheap, easy mods that won't take much time?

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
That would be cool to see actually

I've tried designing a bump megaball, figuring that could be relatively easy to expand to giga/tera/peta, and it's not as simple as I first thought. I hadn't taken into account that the cuts converge, unlike a cube. It would actually be much easier to design it from scratch with relatively large centers.

Tony Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
I will give you my standard reply. Make something you have thought of yourself. That's far better than simply copying something already made. Deciding what should be based on materials available to you and your own talents.