• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Need help wif big cubes lookahead

Hey guys i have been experiencing some problems wif lookahead during edge pairing on 4x4 and bigger cubes for the yau method. i usually have to pause and look for edges and insert then pause agn and by the time i reached 3x3 stage, my timing is 45+ seconds. any tips on how to improve lookahead on 4x4 and bigger cube? thanks

ABCubeTutor

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys i have been experiencing some problems wif lookahead during edge pairing on 4x4 and bigger cubes for the yau method. i usually have to pause and look for edges and insert then pause agn and by the time i reached 3x3 stage, my timing is 45+ seconds. any tips on how to improve lookahead on 4x4 and bigger cube? thanks

my method is direct solve and doesn't do parings or reduction. it isn't great for speedcubing, but the two formulas can always be used for final placements. it might be helpful. https://www.speedsolving.com/wiki/index.php/ABCube_Method