• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Need help getting my plls faster

Sorry if this is the wrong thread. My plls and olls(I use two look)are really slow. Is there an exercise to help with this or does just come down to practice and grinding algs? By the way I’m sub-40 with not so good advanced f2l.

U

Underwatercuber

Just like tabe said, make sure you are learning algs for the cases and you know how to execute them properly. After that just drill them a bit to get the muscle memory and then start implementing them into your solves.

Just like tabe said, make sure you are learning algs for the cases and you know how to execute them properly. After that just drill them a bit to get the muscle memory and then start implementing them into your solves.
The only problems I’ve noticed with my solves are my cross to f2l transitions and look ahead. Also both a perms are hard to execute for me because I can’t double flick d2 with my ring and pinky fingers. Thank for the suggestions

1) Make sure you're actually using good algorithms
2) Watch videos on how those algs can be executed correctly
3) Practice, practice, practice

For #1 & #2, I recommend the videos by BrodyTheCuber on Youtube.
J perm is my fav cuber. I’ve never watched Brody too much but will definitely take a look. Thank you for the replies guys.

Zaffran

Sorry if this is the wrong thread. My plls and olls(I use two look)are really slow. Is there an exercise to help with this or does just come down to practice and grinding algs? By the way I’m sub-40 with not so good advanced f2l.
Try slow turning it helps me with solving might be for you

This is my PB below this text👇

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-10-09-29-03-32_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-10-09-29-03-32_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 4