• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Need a fluent french speaker to translate these to english

Penguino138

Banned
YouTube
Visit Channel
I made some emotional songs a while ago after 2 girls broke up with me. Please translate line by line to english

Song 1:

ok je vous ai demandé à la danse et vous dit oui
mais vous avez eu un petit ami dans le même temps
ce plan pur l'amour est trop beau pour etre vrai
est-ce un piège? Il vaut mieux ne pas être parce que j'adore vous

la fille sans nom
je serai toujours à ses côtés
la fille sans nom
est-ce que mon attente, enfin payer

elle parle un peu espagnol alors je suppose que je peux dire:
Yo siempre estaré ahi
Qu'est-ce? Pas de contact avel les yeux? Je peux fair face à cette
Baise cela, je ne peux pas rester loin de vous

la fille sans nom
la fille sans nom

la fille sans nom
la fille sans nom

Bonne nuit mon amour, tu seras pardonné
pour toutes les choses cruelles que vous avez fait à mon cœur
je vais attendre que le jour où vous dump baiseur vous appelez un copain
et quand ce jour viendra, nous allons vivre heureux à jamais

la fille sans nom
la fille sans nom

Song 2:

Je suis perdu
et maintenant, je n'aime pas vous!
Mais Je suis capable de vous pardonner
Parce que vous étiez le meilleur

Tout a commencé il ya un mois
Je vous ai aimé, et tu m'as aimé
Nous sommes allés à la danse
Et partagé notre premier baiser

Je pensais que nous allions forte
Puis vous êtes allé en vacances
Vous ne voudriez pas répondre au téléphone
J'étais tellement préoccupé

Vous, surréagi
Vous pourriez avoir été la mienne
Vous, surréagi
Maintenant, je suis allé à travers deux

Chaque fois que je te vois
Je ne peux pas en croire mes yeux
Ta beauté augmente tous les jours
Et vous savez je ne peux pas le supporter

Vous m'avez donné ce que je ne pourrais pas vous donner
Les dons ont été formidables
Mais maintenant je dois me rappeler
Que je suis si triste

Vous, surréagi
Vous, surréagi

J'ai me suis forcé à aller de l'avant
Essayer de trouver ce nouvel amour
Il semble y avoir aucun choix
Parce que vous êtes toujours dans mon esprit

Cette chanson est pour vous
Elle représente une chose
La détresse émotionnelle que tu m'as quitté
Je ne vous oublierai jamais

Vous, surréagi
Vous, surréagi

(music outro)

Tu vas me manquer

(fades out)

I just want to ensure google translate didn't do them wrong. Thanks!

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Lol ensuring Google translate did it right.
You're not going to learn anything doing your homework like that.
Anyway ok should be d'accord.
I'm not fluent, but from what I understood it was pretty good for a translator. Your teacher will know, not because it's bad, but there's a fair bit of vocabulary there that you wouldn't learn in your early years in French. Don't be stupid, do the work yourself.

I'll let someone else more qualified help you with the rest.

Sa967St

Not A Moderator
WCA
2007STRO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Want a fluent French speaker to translate these into English
Fixed.
If this is for school, you're better off just doing the best you can and then learning from your mistakes.
If you get someone to do it all for you, you won't get anything out of it, and it'll be evident when you have to do things on your own without help.

Penguino138

Banned
YouTube
Visit Channel
Lol ensuring Google translate did it right.
You're not going to learn anything doing your homework like that.
Anyway ok should be d'accord.
I'm not fluent, but from what I understood it was pretty good for a translator. Your teacher will know, not because it's bad, but there's a fair bit of vocabulary there that you wouldn't learn in your early years in French. Don't be stupid, do the work yourself.

I'll let someone else more qualified help you with the rest.

NOO! This is not French homework! Why would my teacher let me cuss? haha! I literally made these, because I had 2 really bad breakups with girls, and I didn't want them to be able to understand it. (In fact I should probably change my avatar...)

BTW Tim, how do you know French if you're in Australia? I don't mean to say Australians shouldn't know french, but it's not very relevant to know there. Is it?

Last edited:

asportking

YouTube
Visit Channel
Wait, if you wrote these two French songs, why do you need a translator? I mean, if you wrote the songs, then you must know French, so you'd know you to translate them back. Or do you mean you're asking a French speaker to check if there's any grammatical errors?

Penguino138

Banned
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wait, if you wrote these two French songs, why do you need a translator? I mean, if you wrote the songs, then you must know French, so you'd know you to translate them back. Or do you mean you're asking a French speaker to check if there's any grammatical errors?
Well, I'm not very fluent in french. Ive noticed that google translate doesn't translate back the same thing all the time. I used it to write most of the song, translated from english. So partially, yes.

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
NOO! This is not French homework! Why would my teacher let me cuss? haha! I literally made these, because I had 2 really bad breakups with girls, and I didn't want them to be able to understand it. (In fact I should probably change my avatar...)

BTW Tim, how do you know French if you're in Australia? I don't mean to say Australians shouldn't know french, but it's not very relevant to know there. Is it?

If you don't want them to know, don't write it. However the chances of them stumbling across this forum, this thread, AND your account is so low that I don't believe you would be stupid enough to believe that they would. So I suspect it's a cover up, because you ARE doing your homework. And even so they still wouldn't piece it together.

I'm tempted to insult you in French for going out with two girls at once, but I don't know the word I'm after and I doubt it's in the dicionary.

I've been learning French for 3 years in school. Mind I ask you the same question of relevance? My teacher doesn't mind if we say inappropriate expressions, because it still teaches us correct grammar, and sentence structure. A kid in my class put jacking off as a hobby, that's fine here.

Edit: Wait you're concerned they would stumble upon this, so you translated it to French, yet you're planning for it to be posted again in English anyway?

Last edited:

Penguino138

Banned
YouTube
Visit Channel
If you don't want them to know, don't write it. However the chances of them stumbling across this forum, this thread, AND your account is so low that I don't believe you would be stupid enough to believe that they would, so I suspect it's a cover up, because you ARE doing your homework.

I'm tempted to insult you in French for going out with two girls at once, but I don't know the word I'm after and I doubt it's in the dicionary.

I've been learning French for 3 years in school. Mind I ask you the same question of relevance? My teacher doesn't mind if we say inappropriate expressions, because it still teaches us correct grammar, and sentence structure. A kid in my class put jacking off as a hobby, that's fine here.

Edit: Wait you're concerned they would stumble upon this, so you translated it to French, yet you're planning for it to be posted again in English anyway.
*facepalm............ I wasn't going out with two girls at once... I guess I said that wrong. I made one of those about a month ago, found it, and made another one. What do you want me to do to prove to you this isn't homework?

zmikecuber

hahaha! xD

I dont understand... if you wrote it from english to french, why cant you just translate it back?

sorry though, I cant help you... potui adjuvare te si erat lingua latina.

zmikecuber

I GOOGLE TRANSLATED IT from english to French, and google doesn't always translate from one way to the other correctly.

oh ok that explains it. sorry. heh heh

yeah google translate isnt the best for english to other language.... Ive noticed its "translations" for latin are pitiful.

zmikecuber

Try telling that to everyone else... They think I'm cheating on my homework.... My french class is so easy. We learn one set of new things every month....

hahaha I noticed that. ;) how long you been doing french for? Ive been doing latin since I was 8.... translating De Bello Gallico by Caesar right now... thats gonna take a long time. ;P

French is awesome though... very beautiful sounding.