• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Neatcubing's Progression (Post-Hiatus) | Sub 12, 4 months. Is it possible?

Neatcubing

Yikes i haven't had time to practise for all these days and I am really out of practice.
(Worst average I got for scale : 28.59 seconds)

Day 3​

3x3:
Smooth F2L
Practice
24.89 average wow i have gotten slower

Last edited:

Neatcubing

Alright.I haven't updated this thread in a loooooong time and I think I probably will stop this thread for now.

I am really busy irl with stuff I am not gonna mention for privacy reasons,so I don't even practice that much anymore.I am also not allowed to cube on school days now.I will be happy if I can even mantain my global average and keep it from worsening.

Not only that,I also have an exam coming up and I am really underprepared, so I think I am going to focus on my studies now.

Hope you understand.

CubeRed

Alright.I haven't updated this thread in a loooooong time and I think I probably will stop this thread for now.

I am really busy irl with stuff I am not gonna mention for privacy reasons,so I don't even practice that much anymore.I am also not allowed to cube on school days now.I will be happy if I can even mantain my global average and keep it from worsening.

Not only that,I also have an exam coming up and I am really underprepared, so I think I am going to focus on my studies now.

Hope you understand.
Hope you can get back into cubing soon! GL with your exams.

Neatcubing

Hope you can get back into cubing soon! GL with your exams.
Yeah (I still have exams coming soon still)

Also I am less busy now and I have more time to cube now.I also have 4x4 and 2x2 cubes coming soon,so I am going to finish up learning ortega and 3-2-3 edge pairing.

Oh yeah and I switched back to OP for 3BLD since I am more consistent with it.

I will update this thread soon.

Neatcubing

After solving the 4x4 a few times,I decided to solve the 3x3 too.
And,I am not joking when I say this,but I could barely turn one side.Only now have I realized my main 3x3 was way too slow.

Neatcubing

Just put around 8 drops of lube into my 3x3 and it turns fantastic.I am gonna practise 3x3 and hopefully reach sub20.

Working on lookahead currently