• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[NAR] 25.77 3x3 With Feet Single - Raymond Goslow

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Congrats!

There are probably some good things to congratulate Daniel for, like being 12th in the world for pyraminx. His channel is pretty solid too. I don't see him getting feet NAR any time soon though.

Well, to be fair, back in January I was a pretty viable contender. I averaged ~44 back then, which is the same thing I average now, but everyone else got a TON faster since then, lol. I got out of practice due to a lack of Feet comps in my area.

Humble bragging aside, yeah, this isn't my NAR. :p Direct your congratulations to @Torch instead! The record is very well-deserved! :)

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
nice toe rubric ray!!

also i thought it was interesting that there were 2 different CRs set for the same event in the same category in the same comp in the same round