• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CubeSkit | Cubing Channel Video Thread

Have you subscribed yet?

• Yep, of course!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
YouTube
Visit Channel
I saw a lot of people promoting their YT channels on the SS Forum, so I might as well do it. :)
So basically I started this channel somewhere in September, and currently I've got 29 subs, which is considered not bad to me...
Hopefully I can reach 50 though.
I do videos on tutorials, challenges, and other cubing related stuff. I am still unexperienced at being a YouTuber, so if you have any comments or helpful tips on my videos, please tell me below! If you like my content, please subscribe too!

You can find my youtube channel link at my profile or my signature, but you can also find it here.

Thank you and please consider subscribing!

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
Thanks so much to @cuberswoop for subscribing! :D
I'm editing my 2021 last video. It's like an overview of my yt channel this YEAR, MY PBS and mains and everything....
Wow, cuberswoop must be a very nice person to subscribe.

The video you're making right now is what I was making to! Great minds think alike I guess.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm gonna upload my next video soon, maybe tomorrow. I have a new idea in mind, and that is: Can speedcube lube be replaced by water?
How do you all think about this?
I mean, some lubes, such as stardust, DNM-37; they are water based. However, there are properties that allow the puzzle to remain fast and not have the lube dry out.

Puzzlerr

I want to start a channel, but there is two things stopping me: #1 The name, I need a creative and unique name, #2 i have no ideas for unique videos

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
I want to start a channel, but there is two things stopping me: #1 The name, I need a creative and unique name, #2 i have no ideas for unique videos
I know I'm a different person, but just be unique with your name.

E.G: no one has used the name cuberswoop before, also no one has used the name Puzzlerr before.

For video ideas, that one is kind of tough, you just kind of have to brainstorm ideas, and stick to them.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey there!
#The Name: Like what @cuberswoop said, use a unique name that you like and the name could also represent you.
For example, my youtube channel name is TheCubingLegend as I think that I'm a legend. (Okay that's just me)
I spent a lot of time thinking about mine, and I took a look at other youcuber's name (Ok I did not copy)
#The Videos: Personally I think of my videos myself, but sometimes I also took a look at some cubing videos that many people like, and I tried to think of something similar to that. Just think of videos that are helpful, interesting, and fun!