• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New video! | My Youtube Channel Thread

Should I change my channel name?

• Total voters

Nmile7300

WCA
2019MILE04
YouTube
Visit Channel
How's it going everyone, welcome to thread about my cubing channel. I recently started actually uploading content on my channel and it is really fun! I will mostly make informative but humorous videos about various cubing topics. The video below is one I made last week and is an introduction to my channel and myself. I also uploaded a video earlier today so I would appreciate if you checked both of those out, thanks!

I also want to hear from you guys, what (cubing related) things do you want me to make videos on? Reply to this thread with a suggestion or comment on the most recent video.

Nmile7300

WCA
2019MILE04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've decided to give you all a sneak peek of my next video (hopefully dropping no later than next Monday). The video will be a comparison (or a "battle" as I'm going to be calling them in the future) between MoYu and Qiyi! These "battle" videos will retain the same feeling and style as my other videos, but I'll be comparing two cubing related things in them.

Nmile7300

WCA
2019MILE04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can you please subscribe to my youtube channel, it is called Sub20Cubing, the profile is a rubik’s cube in a checkerboard pattern.
If you want more subscribers, your best bet is to consistently make quality content with your own original twist to it, instead of just asking people to sub or asking for shout outs.