• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My website Speedcubism

patricKING

This is going to be the official place where I discuss ideas, and update my site. Everything I have posted before have led here. The link is: shorturl.at/bejwE

I also need some help in making the site. If there is somebody who would like to help, but doesn't know anything about websites, I have something for you. Read my thread about how to categorize F2L cases. If you want to help, write a list of cases and the setup moves (no spaces in the algorithm) so that the cube matches the state that the case represents.

Example:
1-BJ, RUR'U'
4-DM, R'U'RU2R'UR

If you want to help, start at 1-AF.

I am also going to (of course) credit the people who will help me.
This is to generate cube images.

Hopefully, all the F2L cases possible will be on the site before the summer has ended. (I want to mention that I start at F2L, but more sets will be inserted.)

And, lastly, this is not going to be a normal cubing site, with cases and algorithms. I am going to insert a text which discusses the case, or other things that might help. If it's an easy case I might write something about edge orientation. This is also one of the things I will need help with. Mostly me but also my friend is working on this, but we two can't be doing all the algorithms, or inventing new. This is a big project guys, and hopefully it will get attention from some big cubers when it is done. I believe in the idea of having an explanation to the case.

Well, let's do this!

Stay cool,

Patrick

Last edited: