• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My sub 30 Roux quest

Will I get sub 30? and in what timeframe?

• a week

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • half a month

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • a month

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • more than a month

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zzoomer

YouTube
Visit Channel
Here ya go, what i think its because i use weird finger tricks, i do not know full cmll, and i cant really do lookahead on roux
Your main issue isn't lookahead or knowing full CMLL (although you should probably work on those too). You should focus more on fingertricks and movecount. The main advantage of Roux is its efficiency, so be sure to take advantage of that!

Dante Newbie

Keep it up, moh. I am going to try a little bit of Roux soon, just to see what it's like, now that I have already had a taste of Beginner CFOP, and finding myself at the crossroads, trying to decide if I should continue and learn the more advanced CFOP :eek: and sink in a huge amount of time, or go with Roux.

Best of luck with Roux but get well first.

Last edited:

moh_33

Keep it up, moh. I am going to try a little bit of Roux soon, just to see what it's like, now that I have already had a taste of Beginner CFOP, and finding myself at the crossroads, trying to decide if I should continue and learn the more advanced CFOP :eek: and sink in a huge amount of time, or go with Roux.

Best of luck.
Hey hey you found my thread, and thanks!
Roux is an intuitive method, which means even with advanced solves, you'd only need to know a smaller amount of algorithms.

Its fun if you hate memorizing like me.

Also, im feeling better today, ill do 15 solves :p