• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My Story of Improvement | Steady OH progress!

What should I name this thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nmile7300

WCA
2019MILE04
So I should probably update you guys on what is happening with Megaminx recently, because it is pretty crazy. Yesterday I FINALLY got a sub 1 single on mega, but that isn't the crazy part. Today I started solving and I was getting CRAZY times, including some sub 1's. I don't know why my times dropped all of a sudden, but then I got a 51 SINGLE AND 58 AO5 OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

BLCuber8

WCA
2019LAWR02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Since I started doing FMC attempts a week ago, I'll just get everyone up to speed on what skills I learned. Last week I focused on block building techniques and did 5 attempts. My best was 38 moves, my worst was 47 moves, and I averaged about 43. I am currently in the middle of doing NISS
(normal inverse scramble switch) attempts. I am going to do 5 without block building in order to get used to using NISS. Next week I will combine NISS and Block building techniques and do 5 more attempts, and after that I will learn a different skill.

Also, if anyone wants to race me to any of the goals mentioned above let me know! :)
I'll race you to sub-15 Sq1 :)