• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My Speedcubing Journey

brododragon

Hate to be that guy, but this should go in General Cubing Discussion. Ah well, you're just gonna have to wait for a mod to fix it.

Truth

I'm still kindof confused on how threads works can someone shine some light???

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
@ProStar I think what I am saying is that I'm not sure what thread this is or what thread it should go in.

This thread is the one you made about your speedcubing journey, and it should stay as a separate thread. It should go to the "general speedcubing discussion" sub-forum instead of "How to's, guides, etc.", but only a mod can move it

brododragon

Like idk y'all are talk about putting it under a different categorie
So, there's a main forum page that has all the categories sorted. If you go to the main page of each category, it will tell you what goes there. As for posting threads, you can either post them from the main forum page or the category you actual want it to go in. If you post from the main forum page, you'll have to select which category it goes in. If you post from the specific category, it'll place the post there for you.