• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My YT channel discussion

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
That is completely false. How many 10 year olds have you met? While some can be very mature, almost all of them have no knowledge of scams, viruses, and the toxicity of YouTube comments. Not to mention the ridiculously inappropriate things that are on YouTube that we probably aren't even allowed to talk about on this forum. Also, while some small channels will monitor comment sections, just look at the number of comments on the last PewDiePie video.
All of the 10 year olds I have met are smart enough to avoid that. While 12 or 13 might seem much wiser, 10 is only 2 years, and in this day and age with all the technology, I think they would be wise to scams. There is also a setting where you can hold comments with innapropriate behavior or language for review, also, how many 10 year olds click on links in YouTube comments? I would be more concerned about some of the video ads I see promising free Robux or V-Bucks or something like that.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
All of the 10 year olds I have met are smart enough to avoid that. While 12 or 13 might seem much wiser, 10 is only 2 years, and in this day and age with all the technology, I think they would be wise to scams.

They aren't. I went to a group where I interacted with 10 yo kids all day, and they were remarkably immature. And honestly, even 13 yo kids can be immature(I'm not in any way dissing you). While they are more mature than 10 yo kids, they can still be very childish.

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
They aren't. I went to a group where I interacted with 10 yo kids all day, and they were remarkably immature. And honestly, even 13 yo kids can be immature(I'm not in any way dissing you). While they are more mature than 10 yo kids, they can still be very childish.
Agreed, I have some 13 yo friends that can be very immature, and even me if I eat too much sugar. You might have a point about the 10 yo though.

crazycuber36

YouTube
Visit Channel
That is completely false. How many 10 year olds have you met? While some can be very mature, almost all of them have no knowledge of scams, viruses, and the toxicity of YouTube comments. Not to mention the ridiculously inappropriate things that are on YouTube that we probably aren't even allowed to talk about on this forum. Also, while some small channels will monitor comment sections, just look at the number of comments on the last PewDiePie video.
true

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Also I want to thank anybody who’s supporting me, we’ve went from 3 subs to 34! It was stuck at 31 for a while, and I haven’t been doing vids recently, but now it ramped up to 34 suddenly :). I’m doing a Tengun V2 unboxing next week, also I‘ve finally decided to start making some Petrus guides and tips videos.

Edit: And now at 35 subs in less than 3 minutes!

WCA
2019WILK04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Also I want to thank anybody who’s supporting me, we’ve went from 3 subs to 34! It was stuck at 31 for a while, and I haven’t been doing vids recently, but now it ramped up to 34 suddenly :). I’m doing a Tengun V2 unboxing next week, also I‘ve finally decided to start making some Petrus guides and tips videos.

Edit: And now at 35 subs in less than 3 minutes!
You deserve it, looking forward to the TengYun Unboxing, I'll be doing one too!

xcross

If that’s the case, let’s have a word with these 10 yo kids playing COD which is a 18 age rating, and oh, and all the kids on social media my age.
18+ is CODs suggested rating. It never states in their TOS that the end use must be 18+. It was a label giving by the FCC as a SUGGESTION.

13+ is a RULE. It clearly states in YouTubes TOS that you must be over 13 in order to create a YouTube account. Its a REQUIREMENT.

as for the kids your age with social media. same thing for them. they should be off of social media for breaking TOS.