• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

my site =D

puzzlemaster

WCA
2008LAUD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
hey guys... i made a site recently...i felt that i mite as well make some use of it :D haha i only uploaded some stuff but yea...if anyone wants to, check it out... puzzlemaster.110mb.com ..... sorry to bother you if you're not interested :eek:

badmephisto

YouTube
Visit Channel
oh god you did NOT just put a background song. Thats a No no no no... whats next, animated GIFs, or pictures of cats following the cursor? blasphemy!!!!

Last edited:

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
Background music? If I wanted that I would go to random Myspace pages. No background music on real websites please.

puzzlemaster

WCA
2008LAUD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
site suggestions?

hey guys so i updated my site. i looked through the search function but couldn't find my thread. i apologize if it is still out there... if it is can someone link me to it? i'll have this one deleted then. so what do you guys think? if you've looked at it lol: puzzlemaster.110mb.com

thanks for any assistance.

Johannes91

i looked through the search function but couldn't find my thread.
Your profile -> threads started by you -> my site =D

Edit 0: Some comments, though I'm not a web developer:
- I think the menu is too wide; I get a horizontal scrollbar.
- Invalid XHTML.
- Not much content.
- Links really should look different from normal text.
- The WCA forums isn't really meant for "discussing the cubes", just the WCA stuff.

Edit 1:
- Remove "#sidebar #sb_top { cursor: pointer; }". It's not a link.

Last edited: