• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My Quest To Learn CFOP (week 11 or 12 maybe )

ZB2op

What I've done it week 2 :

I learned 2 algs from all and now I know the 2look in 9 secs , but seriously I was practicing plls more and I finally got them in lower time like each pll takes me 4 seconds , and for the f2l I am improving so much like I do it in 25 secs , but I do it intuitively ...
and for the cross I can do it blind but I can do it in 9 secs
averaging like 45secs ----> 1:00min

and let's move to the goals ....

I think I've learned everything for now but I want to make my cross and oll faster and work on some finger tricks and learn lookahead , hopefully my times be lower .

See you soon !
Don't do look ahead at your level wait until you average around 20 seconds.

Paul.Mz

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey ! A new week , didn't practice that much but now times are stuck at 40 or 45 secs , but for that week I was just practicing to do the cross blindfolded and I did it after many tries!

Just my finger tricks went when I learned this new mehtod so the main goal for this week is to improve my times and finger tricks and do the cross faster and faster
Hope I be sub 40 soon

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey ! A new week , didn't practice that much but now times are stuck at 40 or 45 secs , but for that week I was just practicing to do the cross blindfolded and I did it after many tries!

Just my finger tricks went when I learned this new mehtod so the main goal for this week is to improve my times and finger tricks and do the cross faster and faster
Hope I be sub 40 soon
I haven't learnt cross blindfolded yet, but i think i need it in order to become sub 20. Should've learned it earlier

Paul.Mz

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey I'm now 1 month old with cfop and I wish I grew up alot LoL :)

I've just reached sub 45 and I don't know if I should learn more algorithms or i just need to practice alot , that means i don't have any idea about goals for this week

I will be accepting any suggestions about my goals , thank you everyone

Milominx

Hey I'm now 1 month old with cfop and I wish I grew up alot LoL :)

I've just reached sub 45 and I don't know if I should learn more algorithms or i just need to practice alot , that means i don't have any idea about goals for this week

I will be accepting any suggestions about my goals , thank you everyone
Practice f2l and IF you dont know 4look lastlayee learn some algs for that Good Luck!

Paul.Mz

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello I just learned full pll and doing it about 2-4 secs

F2l about 12 -15 secs

Oll 1-5 secs |didnt learn it full coz it's very hard

Cross -_- 7 secs

My times are being about 20(very rare)
25-35 secs

Scollier

Dream inside of a Dream inside of a Dream
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello I just learned full pll and doing it about 2-4 secs

F2l about 12 -15 secs

Oll 1-5 secs |didnt learn it full coz it's very hard

Cross -_- 7 secs

My times are being about 20(very rare)
25-35 secs

Wow!! You are improving very quickly! Your OLL is looking good, F2L is good, but your cross could improve. I had someone coach me on an mo3, and the main thing that I needed to improve was my cross. It really helped my times. So, for your cross, just make sure you are not still doing the "daisy cross" where you bring all the white pieces up the the yellow center, align them and move them down, that's very inefficient, so rather, do the white cross and I recommend J Perm's video that I will link. I found that this video helped me a ton too. Hope this helps you!

Paul.Mz

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks very much !!!!!!!!!! I really appreciate it that someone is advising me ..
I will watch that video and also I do the cross in the daisy cross so I will leave that
And again thanks for the advice
Wow!! You are improving very quickly! Your OLL is looking good, F2L is good, but your cross could improve. I had someone coach me on an mo3, and the main thing that I needed to improve was my cross. It really helped my times. So, for your cross, just make sure you are not still doing the "daisy cross" where you bring all the white pieces up the the yellow center, align them and move them down, that's very inefficient, so rather, do the white cross and I recommend J Perm's video that I will link. I found that this video helped me a ton too. Hope this helps you!

Scollier

Dream inside of a Dream inside of a Dream
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks very much !!!!!!!!!! I really appreciate it that someone is advising me ..
I will watch that video and also I do the cross in the daisy cross so I will leave that
And again thanks for the advice

Yeah, the daisy cross is great for beginners but extremely slow. Trust me, with practice, your white cross will get so much faster :)