• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Will I get to Sub 8 with Petrus?

• Yes

Votes: 149 80.1%
  • No

Votes: 37 19.9%

• Total voters

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
1604697015310.png
C O N S I S T E N C Y 1 0 0

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
For the next few weeks I’m going to be focusing on ZBLL again. I started it a while back, but kind of gave up, so yeah.
I’m restarting the effort.
I’ll also be casually cubing a bunch, and since I haven’t really gotten any PBs or such to share on here, I’ll occasionally drop in just a random ao5 picture or two a week

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Bunch of school stuff and other things lately, but l did 4 new algorithms today, so 8 more to finish for 24 ZBLL algs known :)
Actually, learning those four algs today was so easy I might ramp the pace up to 4 a day (28 a week). That means I’ll be done in 16 weeks!
I mean how hard can it be when one guy managed to finish zbll in a few weeks doing 12 a day lol.

Obviously this is excluding drilling, so I can’t sub 2 the new algs comfortably yet.

Z

Zubin Park

i know all zblls. To do a zbll all you have to do is spam U R U' L' U R' U' L and hope the corners orient then you flip the cube upside down and spam sexy to fix the corners and then do AUF and done.
... and that is the exact opposite of the intention of ZBLL, which is to shorten the solve, not spam useless moves which could be done regularly.