• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Will I get to Sub 8 with Petrus?

• Yes

Votes: 149 80.1%
  • No

Votes: 37 19.9%

• Total voters

BlastKracken7

YouTube
Visit Channel
View attachment 12062
Lol... That was absolutely crazy tbh. The funny thing is it won’t even register as my PB ao5 on my phone because... Guess what... This was on my iPad! I was in the middle of filming some solves to see if I could get a decent average, then this appeared! Video will be up on my YT soon. :)
Also 5% battery lol
GJ!!!!!!!

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you want me to watch it twenty times over?
Hmmmmm..... Yes.
Seriously though, views aren’t counted for individual people, so I could set up a bot which viewed one video thousands of times to get lots of views, so more views the better. Of course, at this point, it’s unpaid advertising, so your choice ;).

Hssandwich

WCA
2013SAVA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright, video live! Hopefully OK quality:
Please try watch as much as possible, like, and subscribe :) :) :)
You've improved so quickly! It seems to me that your solve seems to be make or break on your 2x2x2+2x2x3 stages, so working on those is probably your best plan forward :)
I'd personally try using unlimited inspection time for a while to see if you can inspect the whole of your 2x2x3 block, and just see what that does to your times. It's not hugely realistic to do it in 15 seconds unless you're crazy good, but this practice will get you inspecting more.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
You've improved so quickly! It seems to me that your solve seems to be make or break on your 2x2x2+2x2x3 stages, so working on those is probably your best plan forward :)
I'd personally try using unlimited inspection time for a while to see if you can inspect the whole of your 2x2x3 block, and just see what that does to your times. It's not hugely realistic to do it in 15 seconds unless you're crazy good, but this practice will get you inspecting more.
Thanks! Yes, I hope in future I’ll be able to plan out the 2x2x3 block, but for now, just sticking to the 2x2x2. Will work on it :)
I’m also working on F2L, it’s generally the main part of my solves where I pause, and where my solutions are meh.