• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Will I get to Sub 8 with Petrus?

• Yes

Votes: 149 80.1%
  • No

Votes: 37 19.9%

• Total voters

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I had one, but I lost it at an airport. Probably cause there was like an 8 hour layover and I got like no sleep, so I wasn't keeping track of things right, idk though. But I need to waste my money on Dayan Tengun V2 Ms and not phones. (And some MGCs and squans to make @Sub1Hour happy)
Always good to know people on the forums are looking out for each other.

BlastKracken7

YouTube
Visit Channel
hey petrus gj on 3K solves :> you are improving

edit: congrats i see you are now faster than me! i took a break from cubing for a good bit and switched to speed sliding. i am getting back into it as this is my first post on here with my return. again congrats as your pb ao5 is currently as fast as my 2nd best single while my best ao5 is only a 16.67 (i think i lost the solve data...)

Hazel

Premium Member

edit: congrats i see you are now faster than me! i took a break from cubing for a good bit and switched to speed sliding. i am getting back into it as this is my first post on here with my return. again congrats as your pb ao5 is currently as fast as my 2nd best single while my best ao5 is only a 16.67 (i think i lost the solve data...)
You're back! I remember your ZBLL thread - it's a shame you never were able to finish it :( maybe one day ~

BlastKracken7

YouTube
Visit Channel
You're back! I remember your ZBLL thread - it's a shame you never were able to finish it :( maybe one day ~
Ill get back to it eventually.. honestly i never learned full oll and im going to go back and do that.... im then planning on learning full ollcp and then maybe go back and do zbll.... dont know yet... i could probably learn vls though. will probably make a thread on each one and hen i get back to zbll start posting there again

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Why don't you charge and record?