• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Will I get to Sub 8 with Petrus?

• Yes

Votes: 149 80.1%
  • No

Votes: 37 19.9%

• Total voters
My best ao 100 with Petrus is 13.28 so you're just under a second away. I'm pretty sure my tps is carrying me though because my blockbuilding (especially expansion) sucks.
How come your blocks suck if you spent most of your cubing yeard practising ZZ with EOLine?

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I’d also like to mention it’s kind of funny that my first post has gained so many likes through the months - I get a notif telling me someone’s liked my post in this thread, and I expect it to be a new post that was liked, but instead it’s the main one. Just click on the likes, and it’ll show all the likes throughout history lol.

I'm A Cuber

I’d also like to mention it’s kind of funny that my first post has gained so many likes through the months - I get a notif telling me someone’s liked my post in this thread, and I expect it to be a new post that was liked, but instead it’s the main one. Just click on the likes, and it’ll show all the likes throughout history lol.
Ah good point I should probably go like it