• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Will I get to Sub 8 with Petrus?

• Yes

Votes: 149 80.1%
  • No

Votes: 37 19.9%

• Total voters
On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
Still sub 13, but haven’t been cubing recently.

I’m going to try for a one week cubing streak, one hour at least a day. Mainly focusing on 2x2x3 in inspection, as I believe that is a time killer and will help me a lot in future
I think you should try unlimited inspection for a few days then switch back to 15s after you can comfortably plan 223 in inspection

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Still sub 13, but haven’t been cubing recently.

I’m going to try for a one week cubing streak, one hour at least a day. Mainly focusing on 2x2x3 in inspection, as I believe that is a time killer and will help me a lot in future
Well, that turned out meh. I didn’t really follow that for the last few days, and I kept getting frustrated with how little I was progressing.
Lets try that again! Also I‘m going to try do the long awaited Petrus tutorial soon, check my channel thread

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, that turned out meh. I didn’t really follow that for the last few days, and I kept getting frustrated with how little I was progressing.
Lets try that again! Also I‘m going to try do the long awaited Petrus tutorial soon, check my channel thread
Try learning some ZB. It would probably help at your level?

PetraPine

YouTube
Visit Channel
if you will I'll try aswell I think we have the same issue of 2x2x3