• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My Quest for being sub 1 min avg with beginners method!! Help and tips are welcome. ;)

wiLL I geT SuB 1 miN? YeS, oR yEs?

• YeS

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • yEs

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • yE-No

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • pOOpIes FunnY pOOOPies hahaha

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
@Nir1213 i know u have moved to cfop or 4lll atleast, but in the video u uploaded of u solving it in beginner method, where you rotate the bottom 2 layers to get to the slot to put the corner, i do the same, except i avg 25. :)

Nir1213

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FveF-we6lcE
right now i think i got all the zbf2l algs, also found a GREAT trick from jperm to do cross and f2l at the same time, it will probably save 10 seconds or more,
all i need is an efficient way to do last layer, i take 20 - 30 seconds in that, hoping to do 10 - 15 seconds. :)
its not like i know zbf2l fluently i know them but i just take slow, so im just gonna keep cubing until the zbf2l algs become like muscle memory and i can be able to to execute it fast, which would save like 5 seconds.

ObscureCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
right now i think i got all the zbf2l algs, also found a GREAT trick from jperm to do cross and f2l at the same time, it will probably save 10 seconds or more,
all i need is an efficient way to do last layer, i take 20 - 30 seconds in that, hoping to do 10 - 15 seconds. :)
its not like i know zbf2l fluently i know them but i just take slow, so im just gonna keep cubing until the zbf2l algs become like muscle memory and i can be able to to execute it fast, which would save like 5 seconds.
2 look oll+2 look pll and learn recognition which you can also do from jperm vids

Nir1213

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FveF-we6lcE
2 look oll+2 look pll and learn recognition which you can also do from jperm vids
yea that might work but the zbf2l alg already covers the cross on top and i know sune and antisune which means that i only have to do 5 olls haha
but i have to learn all the plls EXCEPT i learned h perm for no reason already so haha only 5 plls
which means 10 algs i have to learn in total
btw i sometimes forget the zbf2l algs so i gotta practice those algs anyway