• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My Quest for being sub 1 min avg with beginners method!! Help and tips are welcome. ;)

wiLL I geT SuB 1 miN? YeS, oR yEs?

• YeS

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • yEs

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • yE-No

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • pOOpIes FunnY pOOOPies hahaha

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Nir1213

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FveF-we6lcE
The cases are taken from the ZBF2L page.

It is what it is bruh. Alpha male strikes again.

@Nir1213 Just do the inverse of the case ( perform the algorithm in reverse)
so for the case R' F R F', just set it up by doing it as F R' F' R
haha! just did my first alg all on my own! Now i have to remember it in my heart...
7 more cases to go!

Kaneki Uchiha

why do you even need to learn zbf2l and 4lll for sub 1 minute. I know two people who are sub 1 with R U R' U' for permuting and orienting and only know how to do h perms z perms nd both the u perms I find it pointless to make a thread which can be achieved by doing 200 to 500 solves

Kyle™

Premium Member
WCA
2004ALLA01
why do you even need to learn zbf2l and 4lll for sub 1 minute. I know two people who are sub 1 with R U R' U' for permuting and orienting and only know how to do h perms z perms nd both the u perms I find it pointless to make a thread which can be achieved by doing 200 to 500 solves
I'm setting up OP for long term success,
Everybody is different. I've taught lots of people different methods. ZBF2L + 7OLL is by far the least amount of information to learn for speedsolving at 15-20 seconds average.

i was jk but why does he have to criticize
It's a forum, anybody is open to criticism.
Everybody is different. I've taught lots of people different methods. ZBF2L + 7OLL is by far the least amount of information to learn for speedsolving at 15-20 seconds average.
Overall, OLL is better than ZBF2L + 7 OLL.

Nir1213

yes your right. Learning ZBF2L in beginners method will no just make me sub 1 min, but maybe even sub 50 seconds.
It's a forum, anybody is open to criticism.
oh well i guess i need to be armed.
Overall, OLL is better than ZBF2L + 7 OLL.
you meant "Full OLL"

Nir1213

i might as well already be sub 1 minute, might rename this to sub 50 sec avg quest. But that wont be necessary as when i complete this goal im going to switch to more advanced methods.