• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My progression thread

TheEpicCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Let's say you have 140 in cash, and you want to use it to buy some puzzles. Say your order is 80 dollars. You go to your mom, but she says no. She thinks it's a waste of money and it's stupid. She also says you have too many cubes. In that case, what do you do?
a) Say you are going to give some puzzles away.
b) Say that all the puzzles are not for you, and that you are going to give a gift to your sister/brother.
c) Beg and plead until your mom/dad says yes.
d) Just get good grades, make sure all your chores are done, and do something special to convince your mom.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Let's say you have 140 in cash, and you want to use it to buy some puzzles. Say your order is 80 dollars. You go to your mom, but she says no. She thinks it's a waste of money and it's stupid. She also says you have too many cubes. In that case, what do you do?
a) Say you are going to give some puzzles away.
b) Say that all the puzzles are not for you, and that you are going to give a gift to your sister/brother.
c) Beg and plead until your mom/dad says yes.
d) Just get good grades, make sure all your chores are done, and do something special to convince your mom.
e) I say to my mom that I can pay for the any cube that I want with my salary

Skewb_Cube

Hmm... Did I mention it's in cash, and the only way to order new cubes is to ask your mom to help you?
I think what he meant was that there's the option of telling your mom to help you buy the puzzles and that you'll cover all the costs with the money you have (you'll give her the money she ended up spending).

YouTube
Visit Channel
yeah there are problems in this world that can be solved without asking your momma

but if you don't have a job I'd go with being a nice kid and helping her to deserve gaining cubes