• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My progression thread, I guess. (Road to Sub-10 CFOP) | Learning OLL

Can I reach sub-15 by Summer 2022?

• Total voters

zzoomer

YouTube
Visit Channel
ARGGGHHH I have a competitive exam, the ISTSE on November 7th! So that means even more pressure now! And it's only two days before another exam, and its 5 days after yet another exam! When will I get to cube? And I think from next week onwards, we'll have holidays, but we'll be getting Holiday Home Assignments! I just can't get a break to cube!
wait till you're in high school lol

LBr

ARGGGHHH I have a competitive exam, the ISTSE on November 7th! So that means even more pressure now! And it's only two days before another exam, and its 5 days after yet another exam! When will I get to cube? And I think from next week onwards, we'll have holidays, but we'll be getting Holiday Home Assignments! I just can't get a break to cube!
It might be best to put off improving until the work is over. Probs cube like 20-30 min a day if you can, because then you can guarantee you won't lose your lookahead, and when there is less work, improve then

OtterCuber

Good luck!

YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright. My holidays started today, and I don't think they're going to give us HHAs, so that's good. IN order to improve, I'll be taking part in the Weekly Comps, because they're kinda like comps, but not really. I'll be doing this along with CSUL (if i don't have a major exam, but its only once a month, so I think I'm good.) In other news, my 4x4 popped, so I spent the whole evening reassembling it. Ya know that feeling when you're almost done, but you realize that you forgot to put in a small edge bracket on the second layer? Yeah, that happened to me. anyway, that's my status as of now. I've put of OLL, but I'll restart it during this period.

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ooh good luck man!

YouTube
Visit Channel
Progress update: I have progressed from sub 22 to sub 21 on 3x3, sub 2:11 to sub 2:09 on 4x4 and sub 20 to sub 16 on pyraminx. The bad news is my cube is locking up a lot more than it did before. I was doing an A Perm, and it locked up approximately 19 times. I did tighten it, but that made the cube slow and it still locked up. Any fixes?

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
Progress update: I have progressed from sub 22 to sub 21 on 3x3, sub 2:11 to sub 2:09 on 4x4 and sub 20 to sub 16 on pyraminx. The bad news is my cube is locking up a lot more than it did before. I was doing an A Perm, and it locked up approximately 19 times. I did tighten it, but that made the cube slow and it still locked up. Any fixes?
Take it apart and clean every piece. Trust me, it helps.