• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I'm back after a very long hiatus.

what should I use for an OH method

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CFOP INC

Hello I am 16 years old and have been cubing for about 8 months and I'm going to do this progression thread cause I think it might provide motivation to practice more to post every day up till now I have only really read thread and reacted to posts so this will help with my message count lol.

Alright now here's what I am going to starting drilling, I currently average around 16 seconds 2 handed and I am happy with that so I want to do 1 handed. that's about it I will post my progress daily. I have college classes to do so I will post whatever I do today later.

Last edited:
Hello I am 16 years old and have been cubing for about 8 months and I'm going to do this progression thread cause I think it might provide motivation to practice more to post every day up till now I have only really read thread and reacted to posts so this will help with my message count lol.

Alright now here's what I am going to starting drilling, I currently average around 16 seconds 2 handed and I am happy with that so I want to do 2 handed. that's about it I will post my progress daily. I have college classes to do so I will post whatever I do today later.
That’s really cool! What are you aiming for?

CFOP INC

I'm going for sub 30 OH Then I will hopefully have a 5x5 and sq 1by then if not I'll try to be sub 15 2H.

Got an OH pb last night 30.238 seconds was filming but the entire cube was out of frame lol. Probably because I use a camera like this and set it up with some Lego's to get the angle. I know it's terrible.

1632417094462.png

CubeRed

I'm going for sub 30 OH Then I will hopefully have a 5x5 and sq 1by then if not I'll try to be sub 15 2H.

Got an OH pb last night 30.238 seconds was filming but the entire cube was out of frame lol. Probably because I use a camera like this and set it up with some Lego's to get the angle. I know it's terrible.

View attachment 17172
That can looks familiar... I think my mom had it before it broke.