• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My progression thread.| Going for sub 14 3x3.

CFOP INC

So basically I have started college and caught covid and I have not had time to cube as much especially with my stackmat breaking. But here is the thing I have been doing a ton of casual solves especially when I got covid and now my look ahead has improved a lot as well as my tps taking a little boost but I don't really know if my times have improved because of no timer and I do not like using online timers cause I am slower on them even though I use cube desk sometimes. So I purchased the gan timer and hated it so I returned it and am waiting for a refund to get a regular stackmat.

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
What’s issue did you have with the Gan timer? I’m currently thinking about buying a new timer, but I don’t know if I should get the Gan or the Stackmat G5. I wouldn’t use any of the smart features on the Gan, unless it can eventually wirelessly connect to csTimer.