• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I'm back after a very long hiatus.

what should I use for an OH method

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CFOP INC

You are supposed to rotate in 323

Oh I have seen a few people memorize the edge colors and not have to rotate and I believe J-perm said something about it in one of his 4x4 videos but that was a long time ago.
Which 12 plls do you use?
Z-perm, H-perm, both U-perms, both A-perms, two of the G-perms, I use both the J-perms but I forgot to do JA-perm, E-perm, T-perm, Y-perm, Thanks for this question because I realized I also use both the R-perms, F-perm, and V-perm. I kinda feel stupid for forgetting all of these but I did the average late after a long day of work so ha ha I guess. I will add the ones I forgot to the average and post it later after work.

CFOP INC

So work absolutely exploded the past two months and I have had next to no time to practice so kinda still at the same place I was in October but I have been doing lots of slow solves at work during lulls to improve look ahead.

btw mt only goal right now is to get sub 10 3x3.