• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My order from cubezz

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock1t

Hello, I ordered a MoYu HuaLong the 25th of march and some other cube on 28th of march, both of them has not been shipped yet, is that normal? from cubezz.com

WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered a Weilong that shipped out 2 months ago. No cube has arrived, and they are not replying to my emails or any messages. I will never be ordering from them again. I feel scammed.

Last edited:

jms

I buy stuff from zcubes.hk and they oiften take up to a week to ship, so I guess it's not that uncommon.

Ingo

It seems that different people have different experiences with those chinese shops. F.e. i have good experiences with cubezz.com and bad experiences with Lightake,
for some people it is the other way around. I buy from cubezz.com regularly, more than 30 orders until now. Sometimes when i place an order, they ship the next day
and sometimes they ship one week later. Don't know why that happens. Until now every order has arrived.

rock1t

It seems that different people have different experiences with those chinese shops. F.e. i have good experiences with cubezz.com and bad experiences with Lightake,
for some people it is the other way around. I buy from cubezz.com regularly, more than 30 orders until now. Sometimes when i place an order, they ship the next day
and sometimes they ship one week later. Don't know why that happens. Until now every order has arrived.

I ordered 10 times already, they all came but for the hualong order and a guanlong order (2 orders) they still haven't ship it yet. Before I could contact them at [email protected], but now they don't responded anymore and there's no way to contact them...

Jure

WCA
2010GREG01
I payed for my cube on the first of February and it hasn't arrived jet. Around 10 days ago I wrote to them about the problem and they replied really quickly, whether I would like a resend or return of money. Since then I wrote to them three times asking for a resend and got no replies. I don't understand what's happening, because every previous time everything turned out just fine. Does anyone have any idea what should I do? Also I had to pay via paypal since they don't have the shengshou mini 7x7 on their site.

newtonbase

Premium Member
WCA
2015ADAM03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I assume that the Chinese shops only ship once a week or so to cut costs so you can find your order takes a while to be posted. I've never had an order not turn up but I have had to learn to be patient. If you are in a hurry then order locally.

rock1t

I assume that the Chinese shops only ship once a week or so to cut costs so you can find your order takes a while to be posted. I've never had an order not turn up but I have had to learn to be patient. If you are in a hurry then order locally.

Well theres no cubing shop in Canada. I don't own a credit card and if I order from the US it is more expensive and the shipping is not free to Canada (thecubicle, e3cubestore, cubes4speed and other). But when I do order from thecubicle.us, it takes 1 business day to come to my house.

Jure

WCA
2010GREG01

I wouldn't call waiting for more than 2 months being impatient. Also they should at least respond to emails. :)

Eduard Khil

Nah their shipping is slow (Free shipping from China to US?! Seriously?)
Just wait for one or two months and it should appear...

rock1t

Finally they shipped it after 10 days of waiting! Now I can finally start waiting for it to come to my house!

WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So my Cubicle order (Hualong) was suppose to be here today, but seems to be delayed according to the tracking. I got a package in the mail assuming the tracking just missed a scan which sometimes happen... Nope, it's my Weilong from CubeZZ months after ordering!

Cubeologist

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered a HuaLong from Cubezz a week before they had them at the cubicle. I paid for DHL shipping as well. I have had my HuaLong from the cubicle for 2 days now. Still no word on my package from cubezz.

rock1t

So my Cubicle order (Hualong) was suppose to be here today, but seems to be delayed according to the tracking. I got a package in the mail assuming the tracking just missed a scan which sometimes happen... Nope, it's my Weilong from CubeZZ months after ordering!

How long did it take? 2 months?
When I order, the processing time is equal to the shipping time lol.
Processing: around 6-10 days
Shipping: 7-10 days (business) , sometimes slower because of customs in Canada.

Last edited:

pkvk9122

I ordered one a week ago as well but I've heard that they had a lot of orders because they only recently got new Moyu HuaLong cubes... They only shipped my cubes yesterday as well lol. Hopefully they come soon.

duxiaoan

Don't worry guys I bought from Cubezz November 5th, 2014. It didn't arrive yet. LOL . But I can't blame them, I live in Brazil, and Mail Service here is a s... as every public service. Last time I bought from them it took 3 months and it was Ok, I have no complains!!! I trust them!

Status
Not open for further replies.